Re: Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Damien Garwood

Hi,
I always thought of a hex editor as something that can edit binary files rather than something that works with colours. I could be wrong though.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 13/04/2020 02:37 pm, Andy B. wrote:
Hi,
What do you mean a hex editor? Are you looking for something that converts RGB, CMY/CMYK, and YIQ color definitions into hex values, or are you looking for a full featured color wheel? Without some programming/math experience, I don't know of any accessible hex editors/color wheels. However, I am working on a hex editor/color wheel, of which a portion will be used in my add-on called Developer toolkit. If you have any specifics you want to talk about, get me off list.
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 9:03 AM Paulius <@Karalius <mailto:@Karalius>> wrote:
Hello,
I'm wonderring if there are programs called hex editors designed to be
accessible to screen reader users.
Any recommendations?
Best regards,
Paul