Re: NVDA Audio Themes Add On

You know, it's really becoming beyond frustrating to give those asking for help direct links to the download pages for the things needed only to have those be ignored.

I already offered the direct link to the  Add-Ons Documentation add-on, which is right there, again, and to the NVDA Audio Themes package file:  audiothemes-6.0b2.nvda-addon

I've installed both, and tested every blessed thing I've mentioned.  It's time that you, Bhanu, did the same.

       ~ Madonna