Re: Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Has ultra edit become accessible? It never use to work well with screen readers.

Greg Wocher

On Apr 13, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:

Hello

UltraEdit has a very good hex editing feature and many other powerful editing functions. This is a real programmer's or techie's editor. But it is not free. I think it costs around $60. I have it and do things with it that I have not been able to do in other editors I have worked with. Notepad++ comes closest, but it doesn't offer hex editing.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/04/13 03:02pm, Paulius wrote:
Hello,
I'm wonderring if there are programs called hex editors designed to be
accessible to screen reader users.
Any recommendations?
Best regards,
Paul