From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 7:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Hi

I have been using it for many years and it is perfectly accessible. Among its many configuration settings there are specific accessibility settings.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/04/13 04:24pm, Greg Wocher wrote:

Hello,

Has ultra edit become accessible? It never use to work well with screen readers.

Greg Wocher

On Apr 13, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:

Hello

UltraEdit has a very good hex editing feature and many other powerful editing functions. This is a real programmer's or techie's editor. But it is not free. I think it costs around $60. I have it and do things with it that I have not been able to do in other editors I have worked with. Notepad++ comes closest, but it doesn't offer hex editing.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/04/13 03:02pm, Paulius wrote:

Hello,
I'm wonderring if there are programs called hex editors designed to be
accessible to screen reader users.
Any recommendations?
Best regards,
Paul