Re: Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Jackie

Hi, Paul. XVI32 is accessible if memory serves--& sometimes it
actually doesn't. It's also a disk editor.

Brian v, just so you know, often these hex editors don't show the
screenreader the cursor, which is what prompted Paul's question. He's
trying, I'm pretty certain, to avoid the very tedious, time-consuming,
& bandwidth-sucking process of downloading something only to find the
cursor, for him, just isn't there. It's a real pita. So,
unfortunately, search engines aren't much help in this regard. HTH,
gentlemen.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 11:37 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:

I have heard of one or two sites which host accessible programs, but I
don't have their names or URLs unfortunately.
Quite likely to be in the list returned by
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=online+hex+editor (
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=online+hex+edito )

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna