Re: I'm not able to update to the latest version of nvda!

Quentin Christensen

Hi David,

You can download NVDA 2019.3.1 from: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/ and install it over the top of your existing version.  Going to NVDA's help menu and choosing "Check for update" should find and download it though if you are using anything prior to NVDA 2019.3.1.

If it can't find it, and you'd like to help troubleshoot before simply updating, do feel free to firstly set your log to debug level (NVDA+control+g, then find "Log level" and set it to "debug" and enter), then check for updates, then press NVDA+F1 to open your log, select all, copy and paste into an email to me at info@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:55 AM David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:
Hi list members, I have nvda version 2019.3 I don't have the latest version of nvda which came out recently.  When I tried to update it said that it was up-to-date.  But that couldn't be right since the most recent version was just released not to long ago of this year.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do next.  Thank you.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager