Re: NVDA Repeats text that belongs 2 different rows when navigating with arrow keys in Microsoft Excel

do you use one core voices?
the link which Quentin mentioned is about this issue using one core
voices i believe.

On 4/14/20, Eilana Benish <benish.ilana@...> wrote:
Hello Quentin.
Yes, Very often I am navigating very quickly

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 14 באפר׳ 2020 ב-1:37 מאת ‪Quentin Christensen‬‏ <‪
quentin@...‬‏>:‬

Hi Eilana,

I have seen this reported before - do you happen to navigate very
quickly? We have an open issue:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/9694 although I don't have a fix
or a workaround at this stage.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 4:17 PM Eilana Benish <benish.ilana@...>
wrote:

Hello everybody

there is a real problem in Microsoft Excel - I am using Microsoft
Office 365 on Windows 10 .

let's say I have a spreadsheet with a table

· in A1 the text is navigation menu

· in A2 the text is contrast

· in A3 the text is tables

if I am navigating with the up and down arrow keys , sometimes NVDA
repeats other text in their previous cell . so if I am on A1 in the
Excel
spreadsheet , and then press down arrow to move to A2 in the spreadsheet
,
NVDA will read the text in the A1 on the spreadsheet.

I was wondering if the developers off NVDA no about this issue

I do suggest that blind users will pay attention carefully to their
Excel
spreadsheets with data tables.

Best, Eilana

--

*ובכבוד רב | **Sincerely,*

*אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
Accessibility authorized (2200) *

*ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע * *|
**Projects
manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
<https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-ונגישות/>
*📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 **benish.ilana@...*
<benish.ilana@...>

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org

*ובכבוד רב | **Sincerely,*

*אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
Accessibility authorized (2200) *

*ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע * *| **Projects
manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
<https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-ונגישות/>
*📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 **benish.ilana@...* <benish.ilana@...>

--
By God,