Re: Reading PDFs in Edge Seemingly Broken

Arlene

Ron, I have to do the same thing on Edge. If I want to read PDF files I thought it was just me. Confirmed with the latest build of NVDA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: April 14, 2020 8:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading PDFs in Edge Seemingly Broken

Hi Sascha,

I am not having difficulty reading PDF documents in Edge. However, I am

having trouble with the shortcut keys. Alt + S for settings alt + H for

help and so on. None of them seem to work.  I have to use the tab key to

access the tool bar to get at any of these items.  I wonder if anyone

else is having this difficulty.

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.

They ask: "How Happy are You?"