Re: Tips for a new nvda user

Gene

Since I don’t know how you use your other screen-reader, I can’t tell you what you need to know.  Do you use the JAWS cursor or the JAWS Touch Cursor?  If not, you may only need to know a small number of NVDA commands such as read to end, how to change the synthesizer being used and adjust things like rate and punctuation as far as learning new commands is concerned.  The navigation commands when browsing are either identical or just about identical to JAWS commands.

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 11:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Tips for a new nvda user

Hi guys,

Yes, I do have friends who use NVDA on a daily basis but still, I wanted to get some other points of you as well.

What do you think is essential for a user to have to be able to use NVDA comfortably on a daily basis?

I appreciate everyone’s help and I hope you stay safe and have an amazing evening/day/night.