Re: NVDA DAISY structure error

Jonathan COHN

Hmm, not sure ow this deals with NVDA… Daisy books have a file or two that lists the order of the files to be used. I believe the primary files for this is a file with the extension OPH. Then there are usually several .SMIL files that are used to synchronize speech and text.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA DAISY structure error

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

I've been trying to fix this all day and I can't figure out how to fix the book structure errors in the audio DAISY version.

Listening to the book on my stream, After chapter 1, section 1, it jumps to section 10, rather than going to chapter 2.

For example. After section 1.3. It jumps to chapter 10, and continues on until 16.6, where it goes back to section 2.1 after that chapter.

I've tried renaming all the files in the daisy book, but it still plays in that strange order. Is there something else I can try to fix this behavior?