locked Re: Owner's Note: Emergency Message, Please Read #adminnotice

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 04:50 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The content that triggered the need for this notice, and formal rules revision, already forbid such content.
Oops, that should have been:  The content that triggered the need for this notice and the formal rules revision is already prohibited under the Groups.io Terms of Service.

I thought I'd edited that line before hitting send.  Sorry.

       ~ Madonna