Re: Reading PDFs in Edge Seemingly Broken

Sascha,

          When it comes to matters of preference, "better" is relative.   If Edge works, and is most pleasant, for you then, by all means, that's what you should use.

           I do not know whether the following works in the stable version of Edge, but in the Dev versions hitting ALT+SHIFT+I will open a feedback mechanism that is dedicated strictly to Edge.  If something has broken that previously worked, I strongly suggest you log feedback.  If that method does not work within Edge, then do so via the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app.

       ~ Madonna