Re: NVDA DAISY structure error

Curtis Delzer

not without using a program which strictly edits the indexes which are miss-handled by the book provider.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 4/14/2020 12:10 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
I've been trying to fix this all day and I can't figure out how to fix the book structure errors in the audio DAISY version.
Listening to the book on my stream, After chapter 1, section 1, it jumps to section 10, rather than going to chapter 2.
For example. After section 1.3. It jumps to chapter 10, and continues on until 16.6, where it goes back to section 2.1 after that chapter.
I've tried renaming all the files in the daisy book, but it still plays in that strange order. Is there something else I can try to fix this behavior?