Re: NVDA DAISY structure error

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the problems, I'm aware of this issue, and I've been trying to chase up Glen who recorded the audio version for us, however I haven't been able to get hold of him - with the closure of a lot of places and changes to work arrangements he might not be getting those messages.
If you are listening to the MP3 files (not using the Daisy structure) then the easiest solution is to renaming the files (rename everything before chapter 10 to add a 0 to the start).

Using the daisy version it will require the daisy creation software.  I will look into what is involved in that myself now.

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 7:25 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: I clerified some language and gave a hyperlink to the book in the NV Access store.]

I've been trying to fix this all day and I can't figure out how to fix the book structure errors in the basic training for NVDA audio DAISY version.

Listening to the book on my stream, After chapter 1, section 1, it jumps to section 10, rather than going to chapter 2.

For example. After section 1.3. It jumps to chapter 10, and continues on until 16.6, where it goes back to section 2.1 after that chapter.

I've tried renaming all the files in the daisy book, but it still plays in that strange order. Is there something else I can try to fix this behavior?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager