Re: NVDA DAISY structure error

Curtis Delzer

If you want, I can do all of this, for I have the software I use to create books with, give me a link and I can probably fix it in less than an hour of work or so, easy peezy. I do this every day so it is no great shakes for me.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

Hi Robert,
Sorry for the problems, I'm aware of this issue, and I've been trying to chase up Glen who recorded the audio version for us, however I haven't been able to get hold of him - with the closure of a lot of places and changes to work arrangements he might not be getting those messages.
If you are listening to the MP3 files (not using the Daisy structure) then the easiest solution is to renaming the files (rename everything before chapter 10 to add a 0 to the start).
Using the daisy version it will require the daisy creation software.  I will look into what is involved in that myself now.
Regards
Quentin.
On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 7:25 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com <mailto:kingettr@gmail.com>> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: I clerified some language and gave a hyperlink to the book
in the NV Access store.]
I've been trying to fix this all day and I can't figure out how to
fix the book structure errors in the basic training for NVDA audio
DAISY version.
Listening to the book on my stream, After chapter 1, section 1, it
jumps to section 10, rather than going to chapter 2.
For example. After section 1.3. It jumps to chapter 10, and
continues on until 16.6, where it goes back to section 2.1 after
that chapter.
I've tried renaming all the files in the daisy book, but it still
plays in that strange order. Is there something else I can try to
fix this behavior?
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager