Re: Reading PDFs in Edge Seemingly Broken

Ron Canazzi

Hi Arleen and Group,

The odd thing about this non function of the otkeys is that when you highlight the buttons in the tool bar by using the tab key it says things like: 'settings button alt + S, help and feedback F1, home alt + home, settings and more alt + S.  None of the hotkeys with the alt key combinations work.

On 4/14/2020 12:42 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hi Ron. I forgot to say I not only have to do that same thing with NVDA. I have to do the same thing with Jaws too.  I have the latest build with both screen readers.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: April 14, 2020 8:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading PDFs in Edge Seemingly Broken

Hi Sascha,

I am not having difficulty reading PDF documents in Edge. However, I am

having trouble with the shortcut keys. Alt + S for settings alt + H for

help and so on. None of them seem to work.  I have to use the tab key to

access the tool bar to get at any of these items.  I wonder if anyone

else is having this difficulty.

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.

They ask: "How Happy are You?"