Re: How can I get the date from a Braille display?

André-Abush Clause <listes@...>

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply.

With Braille Extender, you have a special command to show hour & date. By default, on Freedom Scientific displays, it's mapped to dots(1+2+5+7)+space.

I'll try to work around the possibility to emulate shortcuts pressed several time quickly.

HTH,

André

Le 09/04/2020 à 16:47, Daniel Gartmann a écrit :

Hi all,

On a laptop keyboard, I am able to get the date by pressing NVDA F12 twice quickly.

On my Freedom Scientific Focus40 Blue, I can’t seem to do two presses quickly of NVDA+F12. The second press of F12 just sends an F12 through and I get the Save As dialog.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Daniel