Alt Keys In Edge Not Working For Menu Access

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have alluded to this topic in the topic about Edge and PDF files. I thought I would create a new topic so as to get focus more on it. I confess I should have done this a few hours earlier; sorry for the confusion.

In any case, when I went to test Sascha's issue with PDF in Edge VS Acrobat Reader, I found that in the latest version of Edge, that the hotkeys involving with activating menus such as home, settings and such, the hotkeys simply don't work.  I have to use the tab key to move to the tool bar and then activate the buttons with space bar. Oddly enough, when I highlight these buttons, I hear NVDA say: 'settings and more alt + S' and home alt + h.'

Has anyone else noticed this in latest version of Edge?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"