Re: NVDA DAISY structure error

Curtis Delzer

sure, I use "book wizard creator," from APH, but 2 things: (1) it is antiquated, :) and (2) all of what comes on the CD is not the entire program and those who talk about the software are not that easy to track down any more since it was written and revised in about 2011. :)
If you wish to try it, however, you'd need to communicate with APH.
Honestly, I'll do it with pleasure, just because I enjoy fixing things like that. :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

Hi Curtis,
I might take you up on that!  Or can I ask what software you use please?  I've been looking for daisy software to try to fix this.  The Daisy Consortium only push ePub now and have abandoned DAISY.
So, I guess the other question is what format does everyone read audio books in?  I never even knew that ePub was an audio format until recently, but should I be looking at converting the material to ePub 3 instead?  (We already supply ePub in the electronic text but that is just a text based book, without audio).
Regards
Quentin.
On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 11:12 AM Curtis Delzer <curtis@... <mailto:curtis@...>> wrote:
If you want, I can do all of this, for I have the software I use to
create books with, give me a link and I can probably fix it in less
than
an hour of work or so, easy peezy. I do this every day so it is no
great
shakes for me.
Curtis Delzer
HS