Re: Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Sean Murphy

what version of ultra edit are you using?
What screen reader are you also using plus version?

Are used to use ultra edit a few years ago And stop you that because I found the interface not as friendly for JAWS for Windows.  If this has changed I will be definitely looking at it again.

Sean

My experience is the part

On 13 Apr 2020, at 11:48 pm, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:

Hello

UltraEdit has a very good hex editing feature and many other powerful editing functions. This is a real programmer's or techie's editor. But it is not free. I think it costs around $60. I have it and do things with it that I have not been able to do in other editors I have worked with. Notepad++ comes closest, but it doesn't offer hex editing.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/04/13 03:02pm, Paulius wrote:
Hello,
I'm wonderring if there are programs called hex editors designed to be
accessible to screen reader users.
Any recommendations?
Best regards,
Paul