Re: Any accessible hex editors for screen reader users?

Christo de Klerk

Sean

Unless this has changed, look under the Advanced menu, the Configuration option which exposes a huge list of configuration settings. Move down to Advanced/Problem solving, then to Enable old style (Pre-V9) toolbars and menus (quicker load times and more compatible with some screen readers) and turn it on with the Spacebar. See if that might fix the issue. They have always made provision for accessibility, so I would think there should be accessibility settings in the newer version also.

Keep well

Christo

On 2020/04/15 04:45pm, Sean Murphy wrote:

christo

The latest release is very different than the version you are using. The menus have radically changed. I had to turn off colour syntax to get things to read out the edit field correctly. Still playing with the settings.

Sean