Re: Dictation bridge and support for 2019.3

Bhavya shah

Hi all,

Just wanted to point out that the version downloadable from the DB
website is still incompatibel with 2019.3. Found the link to the
addon's version 1.1 from the DB discussion e-group:
https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationBridge/releases/download/1.1beta/DictationBridge-1.1beta1.nvda-addon.
I will be trying this out myself, but I would note that this is a Beta
build. I would let Joseph, the maintainer of this addon I believe, to
make further comments, if any.

Thanks.

On 2/12/20, Justin Harford <jharford@...> wrote:
Thank you Joseph.