From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bhavya shah
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dictation bridge and support for 2019.3

Hi all,

Just wanted to point out that the version downloadable from the DB website is still incompatibel with 2019.3. Found the link to the addon's version 1.1 from the DB discussion e-group:
https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationBridge/releases/download/1.1beta/DictationBridge-1.1beta1.nvda-addon.
I will be trying this out myself, but I would note that this is a Beta build. I would let Joseph, the maintainer of this addon I believe, to make further comments, if any.

Thanks.

On 2/12/20, Justin Harford <jharford@...> wrote:
Thank you Joseph.

Regards