Re: Opening links to embedded files in Firefox

Would you be able to supply the URL to an example of what you're having trouble with?

I can take a look and see how Firefox behaves for me and what may or may not be being announced or need to be tweaked.  I have Firefox set up to open all PDF files externally in the PDF reader of my choosing rather than in the browser using a plug-in.  I've never found any browser's PDF plug-in to be nearly as user friendly as the PDF Reader program of an individual user's choosing.