From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dictation bridge and support for 2019.3

Joseph,

Who is working on Dictation Bridge now, and who then has the version 1.1 to distribute?

Also, I noticed the "Click here to download the DictationBridge documentation in HTML format as a zip file suitable for importing into Voice Dream Reader" link doesn't work.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 7:22 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
All I can say is that 1.1 was prepared but not distributed widely due to events beyond our control. Also, I hereby announce that I'm stepping down from maintaining DictationBridge add-on.
Cheers,
Joseph