Re: radical change to dropbox

Charles Adkins

Wow, I'd love that fix also. I also in radio am working from home and this has been puzling. I can work with it but its one more issue I don't need. I also notice my send to menus on my remote machine has disapeared. I'd like that fix also, thanks.

Chuck

On Apr 15, 2020, at 6:45 PM, ken lawrence via groups.io <kenlawrence124@...> wrote:

Hi list ken here.  Just now wanting to put a file into our station dropbox got a shocker.  A whole bunch of buttons not the list of folders.  I see the one folder I’m in but a whole bunch of add people the names of the people in it and buttons.  Not folder itself our station manager says it’s a change dropbox has made in the view.  She’s going to email me the quick fix but how does this change impact the NVDA ad on?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10