Re: Alt Keys In Edge Not Working For Menu Access

Franjo Lučić

Hi,

I haven't been following this thread from the beginning so I apologise if this has already been mentioned, but you might have accidentally put your browser in full screen mode. Try pressing f11 and see if that fixes your issue.

On 16/04/2020 09:11, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Brian,

I tried both these programs as described in your word document.  With System File Checker, the process took about 15 minutes and all I got at the end was the prompt in the administrative window. When I ran DISM, it took also about 15 minutes.  As I write this, it has been sitting for another 15 minutes with the following display.
[26=100.0% 26=]

Then it just now went back to a command prompt with no results.

On 4/15/2020 10:33 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ron,

           Any time someone starts having "weird issues" with Windows 10 or one of its core components, the first thing I recommend is:  Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

       ~ Madonna

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"