Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interesting question regarding my system tray

I can't explain it, but it sometimes happens for me, too, and no crashes/restarts are involved.  Since it seems to have zero impact on the functioning of NVDA I chalk it up to a quirk.

One of these days I need to check to see if both of those system tray icons would be responsive for the same running instance of NVDA.  Never bothered to check.

       ~ Madonna