Re: Alt Keys In Edge Not Working For Menu Access

Kevin Cussick

Hi, yes fare enough edge version 81 stable and alpha nvda but I do not really know the answer to his problem. just for completeness (NVDA)
Version: alpha-19972,72ee0b9a

On 16/04/2020 21:29, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 04:14 PM, Kevin Cussick wrote:
I know You like version numbers
Yep, and particularly when it comes to Edge, as some people are using the stable builds while others are using the Beta and Dev builds (I don't know any Canary users).
But even outside that, there are very frequent claims of using the "latest" {insert specific software here} that, when asked for a version number and such is produced, turns out to be anything but.
These are really important if one is to give reliable advice, and I learned that a long long time ago when I was more on the receiving end than providing end.
*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*
       ~ Madonna