Re: Interesting question regarding my system tray

Quentin Christensen

It's not specifically an NVDA quirk, but a Windows one, it's just that because NVDA is always running, it appears more often than with many other icons - basically it's just Windows not always cleaning up properly when a program exits.

We're aware of it, but there's nothing we can do about it, Microsoft will need to fix it.  Of course, if NVDA is crashing or misbehaving, that we DO definitely want to know about, so do be sure to let us know, ask in here, or create a Github issue.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:24 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 11:39 AM, Gene wrote:
When this happens one does nothing and the other one works.
Now that you mention it, I have seen exactly this behavior before.  And the disappearing act, too.

       ~ Madonna

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager