Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

Sarah k Alawami

I would suggest consult all the manuals. There is so much info out there that we will be of no help at this poin tin time.

Good luck, practice, and just, practice hard. It is up to you to learn NVDA, after that you need to read the manuals and google and stuff. We have no tips.

On 16 Apr 2020, at 16:18, Ron Kolesar wrote:

Hello to all.
I know that Sarah would be a great resource for this question.
But curious if anyone could give feedback on using both either Microsoft Flight Simulator version ten, AKA FSX Steam version and or the newer program Prepare 3-d now I believe is version 5 with NVDA?
I also have been watching quite a bit about the up coming Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 project that's all over the internet and face book as well.
This project is suppose to be out around October 13th, 2020.
But I thought that I saw somewhere that it might be released sometime now in September.
I just uninstalled all of my flying programs.
Many thanks.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG