Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

David Mehler

Bored myself, I wouldn't mind this either.

Dave.

On 4/16/20, Ben J. Bloomgren <@BlindBirder> wrote:
I'm brain farting on his last name, but there's a guy I know on Twitter
whose first name is Josh. He goes by Orinks on Twitter. He, like Sarah, is
big into this stuff. I'd love to see a tutorial on these things.

Ben

On Apr 16, 2020, at 18:21, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@...>
wrote:

´╗┐Hello to all.
I know that Sarah would be a great resource for this question.
But curious if anyone could give feedback on using both either Microsoft
Flight Simulator version ten, AKA FSX Steam version and or the newer
program Prepare 3-d now I believe is version 5 with NVDA?
I also have been watching quite a bit about the up coming Microsoft Flight
simulator 2020 project that's all over the internet and face book as
well.
This project is suppose to be out around October 13th, 2020.
But I thought that I saw somewhere that it might be released sometime now
in September.
I just uninstalled all of my flying programs.
Many thanks.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar