Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

Sarah k Alawami

I'll email you off list later tonight, if not I'll send you an email tomorrow when I get off work.

Take care

On 16 Apr 2020, at 18:02, David Csercsics wrote:

How does one get started with flight simulators? I'm bored and it might be something worth screwing around with? Or should I just wait until the 2020 version is released?