From one ham operator to another, Even though you’re three hours behind us on the East Coast, 73’s Ron KR3DOG

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 22:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

I'll email you off list later tonight, if not I'll send you an email tomorrow when I get off work.

Take care

On 16 Apr 2020, at 18:02, David Csercsics wrote:

How does one get started with flight simulators? I'm bored and it might be something worth screwing around with? Or should I just wait until the 2020 version is released?

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG