Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

Ron Kolesar

Sarah, I too would appreciate the link for your videos.
Which is more accessible, Ideal Flight Special Edition for Prepare 3-d, or for FSX-SE?
Looking forward to viewing your videos to hopefully learn.
From one ham operator to another, Even though you’re three hours behind us on the East Coast, 73’s Ron KR3DOG

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 22:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

I'll email you off list later tonight, if not I'll send you an email tomorrow when I get off work.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 16 Apr 2020, at 18:02, David Csercsics wrote:

How does one get started with flight simulators? I'm bored and it might be something worth screwing around with? Or should I just wait until the 2020 version is released?

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station
And
Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.