Re: links in email with thunderbird

Mary,

            I'm sorry to say that this sounds like a bug that has crept in, so you probably can't.  I would have to presume this is on the Thunderbird side, too.

            As a curiosity question, and not just to you, do you have a "backup" e-mail client that you can use to test against?  Given that you can have as many e-mail clients as you might like on a given computer if they're all accessing the same accounts via IMAP, it's worth having an extra one to test against when stuff like this comes up so that you can differentiate between the problem possibly being on the screen reader side versus the email client side.

       ~ Madonna