Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

David Csercsics

Neat, but I guess it sounds like I should wait for the October updates, and possibly the new XBox with accessibility fixes. I'm guessing you use one of the phone OCR apps? And then point it at the screen to read the sim stuff? That would not really be doable here, as I don't habitually have a monitor connected, which generally causes windows to be confused about screen resolution, among other things.