Re: NVDA 2020 Beta Version

brice Mijares

Brian, I was to lazy to go get the info. I installed the latest this morning.

alpha-20005,14c2e2ec
Fri Apr 17 14:03:19 2020

On 4/17/2020 12:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
FYI, I've retitled the topic to reflect the 2020 Beta, as there are lots of beta versions over time.  If that is an incorrect presumption, then let me know which beta you're making reference to.  It's helpful for the topic to tie directly to the specific beta version being discussed.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna