Re: links in email with thunderbird

Mary Otten

Yes, I do have a back up email, but it’s the Windows 10 email client, which I loathe, and that’s being nice. I had an email client that I absolutely loved and used for well over a decade, long after I should’ve quit. I have never found anything since that comes close. I do not have Outlook, and I don’t want it. If somebody has a suggestion for another email client, I am willing to look into one.

Mary

On Apr 17, 2020, at 11:11 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Mary,

            I'm sorry to say that this sounds like a bug that has crept in, so you probably can't.  I would have to presume this is on the Thunderbird side, too.

            As a curiosity question, and not just to you, do you have a "backup" e-mail client that you can use to test against?  Given that you can have as many e-mail clients as you might like on a given computer if they're all accessing the same accounts via IMAP, it's worth having an extra one to test against when stuff like this comes up so that you can differentiate between the problem possibly being on the screen reader side versus the email client side.

       ~ Madonna