Re: Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

Andy B.

I wanted to try this with the current version, but can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find it?

From: David Csercsics
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 12:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trying to learn NVDA for the Microsoft Flight simulator and the add on program Ideal Flight Special Edition

Neat, but I guess it sounds like I should wait for the October updates,

and possibly the new XBox with accessibility fixes. I'm guessing you use

one of the phone OCR apps? And then point it at the screen to read the

sim stuff? That would not really be doable here, as I don't habitually

have a monitor connected, which generally causes windows to be confused

about screen resolution, among other things.