From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 12:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Mail program and NVDA

hi.
i searched in google:
how to use windows 10 mail?
hear you are the link. hope that helps.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-started-mail-app-windows-10

On 4/18/20, Cordelia Scharpf <CScharpf@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi:

I am new to using Mail (Windows 10) and cannot seem to find shortcuts to
quickly manage emails. Where do I find them, in settings or anywhere
else?

Furthermore, I wonder how to activate the context menu key. It doesn't do
anything whereas all other function keys work all right. I was hoping
that
by using the Context Menu key I could access a menu showing the shortcuts
relevant for Mail, for example.

Puzzled,
Cordelia

--