locked Re: Menus In New Microsoft Edge

Because, as my last message, and Joseph's too, note:  You do not have the new Edge.

This is one of the reasons why I beg, plead, and nag for people to look up their software version numbers.  Asserting you have something (and that's any you, not just you, Ron) and verifying what you have are two different things.

If you want the new stable Edge then you need to go to the Microsoft Edge Page, activate the Download for Windows 10 button, and go through the rest of the process for installing it.

       ~ Madonna