locked Re: Menus In New Microsoft Edge

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 01:51 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
If I do have the new edge installed, how do I distinguish it from the old one in terms of finding the executable under the program files or program files (X86) folder structure to reestablish the proper shortcut to the new Edge?
Ron,

           You don't have it installed, at least you don't have the stable version installed, as if you did you would no longer have any access whatsoever to original edge.  Please just go to the Edge Download Page, activate the Download for Windows 10 button, and follow the install procedure.

       ~ Madonna