Re: Tip for canceling an Amazon subscription using NVDA & Windows 10

Jackie,

           What follows is not aimed personally, but yours is an example of something I'm trying to cut down on.

            For those who have additions to a topic they previously started, and that topic was started within the last several days, please post those additions on the original topic.  Using a new subject line splits the second topic out from the first, and those following a topic will generally keep reading any time a new message comes through in regard to it.

            So if, for instance, you start a topic requesting help on a specific thing, entitled, "Help with {specific thing}", that you later find a solution for yourself, please do not post a separate topic, "Solved: Help with {specific thing}."   Just add your solved message to the end of the ongoing topic, "Help with {specific thing}.  It keeps all information related to a specific instance of a specific issue bundled up in one tidy package, which is really helpful for those searching the archive in the future.

             I have already merged this back into the original topic, Tip for canceling an Amazon subscription using NVDA & Windows 10

       ~ Madonna