Re: Tip for canceling an Amazon subscription using NVDA & Windows 10

Jackie

I hate it when I cause a moderator more work, because I am 1, & I hate
having to do it.

Humblest apologies, Brian. :(.

Jackie,

What follows is not aimed personally, but yours is an example of something
I'm trying to cut down on.

For those who have additions to a topic they previously started, and that
topic was started within the last several days, please post those additions
on the original topic.  Using a new subject line splits the second topic out
from the first, and those following a topic will generally keep reading any
time a new message comes through in regard to it.

So if, for instance, you start a topic requesting help on a specific thing,
entitled, "Help with {specific thing}", that you later find a solution for
yourself, please do not post a separate topic, "Solved: Help with {specific
thing}."   Just add your solved message to the end of the ongoing topic,
"Help with {specific thing}.  It keeps all information related to a specific
instance of a specific issue bundled up in one tidy package, which is really
helpful for those searching the archive in the future.

I have already merged this back into the original topic, Tip for canceling
an Amazon subscription using NVDA & Windows 10

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna