Re: OCR version 2, compatible with NVDA 2019.3 or later #addonrelease

Kara Goldfinch

Great news.

Even though I use Windows 10 and the regular OCr works in most cases, there are a couple of rare instances where, inexplicably, the old add-on gives better results. I kept 2019.2.1 around for the odd occasion I need to use the Komplete Audio 6's control panel as that is one of them.

On 18/04/2020 20:11, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello everyone,

The following is applicable for fans of old OCR Add-on (compatible with Windows 7 and 8.x): a code contributor to NVDA is now maintaining the beloved add-on, which is now compatible with NVDA 2019.3. More information can be found at:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/ocr

Note that this add-on is not applicable to Windows 10 users, as Windows 10 contains OCR functionality.

Cheers,

Joseph

--

Kara Goldfinch