From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] vocaliser voices

Hello!

Do you use Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia or from Code Factory?

If you use from Tiflotecnia, you can get the updated driver from:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:19 de 19/04/2020, The Gamages via groups.io escreveu:
Hello,

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I have just tried to update NVDA and been told that the driver for my vocaliser voices is out of date and the add on cannot be installed.
does this mean that I will have to pay again for new voices?
If this is the case, I believe that the voices can be obtained for use with any screen reader, is that correct.

Thanks for any clarification.
Best Regards, Jim.