Help regarding NVDA for Indian languages

Atish Ghone <atishghone@...>

Dear All,

We have made Indian language TTS voice SAPI compatible and accessed the same in NVDA. It is working properly but we are facing one issue. When we type either English alphabet  or Indian Language Alphabet through keyboard, it is not getting passed to NVDA and so we are unable to listen the sound. However, when word is typed it is working fine. If alphabets/single characters are present on document it speaks.

Regards,
Atish Shankar Ghone
Speech & Language Computing Division (R&D)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Gulmohar Cross Road 9, Juhu, Mumbai-400049
www.cdac.in  | Mob: +91-8087456738