Re: how can I set symbol pronounciation for special case?

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 05:54 AM, Samuel Kacer wrote:
but alas my problem is reading other people's stuff that just use the plain apostrophe character.
And, believe me, unless the person preparing a document is preparing it for professional publication, they aren't going to be using the dedicated characters.

Even some who are won't, and will allow the editors to take care of that when working through the manuscript.