Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Offline dictionary

I used to use WordWeb, and had no problems with it and NVDA.

This was several years ago, though, so I'm not sure how accessible it is (or even if it's still available) these days.

Regards,
Sascha

On 20/04/2020 19:46, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
Has anyone found a dictionary that works well with NVDA?
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!