Re: NVDA 2020 Beta Version

brice Mijares

I figured it out by eliminating ad ons and it just happened to be the first one in the list of ad ons called audio themes. Thanks for responding.

Hi Brice,

I'm not aware of anything which has changed in that regard.  Just checking in Chrome 81 and Chrome 75 and NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 and it's announcing buttons and links for me. In the NVDA document formatting settings (NVDA+control+d) you can set which elements are listed, including links and buttons (they're a fair way down the list).  Check those and make sure they haven't got unchecked somewhere along the line.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 4:23 AM brice Mijares <bmijares33@... <mailto:bmijares33@...>> wrote:

Since the first NVDA beta, I  don't hear links or buttons. Any ideas
why? Thanks

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager